Estimate Travel Cost
A Japanese restaurant which will be opening in Malta in the coming month is looking for a Full-time Chef to be part of the setting up and the running of this new restaurant. The ideal candidate should:
- have a minimum of 5+ years of experience working as a Chef in a high-end Japanese restaurant;
- have the ability to communicate in both Japanese and English;
- be experienced in Japanese cuisine;
- be able to monitor various kitchen procedures such as food safety/ kitchen hygiene;
- be responsible, committed and able to work under pressure during busy service time.
- ensure that the food is of standard and of highest quality in line with Japanese cuisine;
- daily assistance to Executive Chef with ingredients management;
- monitor various kitchen procedures (food safety/ hygiene/ wastage/portion control, etc);
- must be responsible, committed and able to work under pressure.
A competitive package is offered to the right candidate. If you are interested in forming part of our team, kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CHEF002.